The Shanghai PerlMonger meeting
We'll have a meeting @ Shanghai this weekend -- May 29th. Details @ 5月asterlink赞助的上海Perl聚会
cause it's not conflict with my course&exam, I'm very glad to join the perlgeeks at Shanghai.
Joe want me to give a lighting talk to the attender. I seem to be adding to my grey hair.
It's too difficult to determine what should be referred. I should say that I'm familiar with but not good at any topic in Perl.
I know a little about such things:
- Catalyst, but have no idea about the plugin and member auth etc. and I think chunzi is more familar with it.
- How 2 tarball a module to CPAN. I think the guys there all know it well.
- Maybe Ajax. but nothing to say, it's so simple and perlish-less.
- Perl6 syntax. maybe it's a good idea, but a u guys interesting in? Sigh, I'm not Larry or Damain, not the expert of Perl6.
- CGI::Application, Template, Class::DBI, or something else. o, I'm not the author of such modules. My modules are not worth talking with.
It's 4 days left. Time is limited.
Of course, my another choice is to forget it. :)
Now what boring me most is
- which train should I take?
- When should I start to go?
- How can I get the Fudan University? which bus or subway station?
- How much will it cost?
Yap, God bless me all move smoothly.
blog comments powered by Disqus